Dandy. Dandy.

Far too much fun.

Loved the game...was adorable...but I "may" have found a bug. During the last level I was already invincible when it started, but I figured this had something to do with getting lots of candy in the mini-stage. But then...it lasted through the entire level and on into the next game I played. Just wanted to share.

Otherwise, great stuff.

Sift Heads 3 Sift Heads 3

Mixed Emotions....

....because it's an unlabeled demo.
It was fun and seemed to be unfolding into a real game...and then I was told to try again on another site. If the game hadn't been dishonest about that fact that it was a demo or, once I'd actually gone to your site I didn't have to play the "demo" level again just so I could get to the "real" game....I don't know, I wouldn't have any annoyance to sling towards Siftheads 3. Seriously, next time label the Demo or, if you must make the 1st level the demo, make it so we can skip the Demo level is we do, indeed, check out the full version on your own website. I mean, that's what you want right...us checking out your own website instead of playing it here? That's fair, just don't dick us around.

Broken Wings Broken Wings

Ah Crap.

Awesome, Awesome Game. I was coming back to play it again to try out what maxing out some of the other settings made the game play like and....what the other people said. Obviously you were trying to change/fix something and...something went wrong. All the same, awesome stuff. I only wish it had been a longer game...I could totally play for far too long. That's weird, considering how I'm not a fan of shooters. Go eye-candy!
-jared

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Smooth.

Fun stuff. Glad to see your defense of your zombie model....while I was taking this I wasn't sure whether you were talking about vintage or modern zombies. Hell, I was kind of surprised you didn't follow the Romero zombie archetype myself, but was still fun in the end. I've only one complaint/bit of confusion: I don't get the scoring system. I failed on all but one category (I got a C in Physicality), but my final survivability score was an A. Not that I'm complaining...I like surviving the upcoming viral zombie apocalypse...it just makes me wonder what relevance the other scores had. Were they more or less extra quiz results unrelated to zombie doom?

Whatever the case, was an excellent late-night distraction. -jared